Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Loud weapon standard, by the sound of it? (6)
- Attack with stone, roughly (5)
- ROADFAR Ignition Coils Set of 8 Fit for Dodge for Durango for Ra
- African eating crusts on pasty, remarkably (8)
- Bot San Day Tapioca Chunks. Crunchy Tapioca Starch. 12 oz. Bag
- LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler 42122; an Engaging Model Building Kit
- Place above hand for last stretch (4,8)
- Feature one runs occasionally (4)
- Flier tucked inside newspaper, neglected (4)
- 1/2 CT Lab Created Blue Sapphire Ring, HI-SI Diamond Engagement
- More examples